Home LifestyleParenting Tips My Labour & Delivery Story

My Labour & Delivery Story

by The Inspired Accountant

Hi guys!

I finally got a chance to film my Labour & Delivery story. Check it out:

In this video, I talk about my VBAC attempt at the end of my second pregnancy. Although 75% of VBACs are successful, I fell in the remaining 25% category and had a C-Section. In any case, my baby came out healthy and I recovered well from the C-Section, which is what matters. Let me know if you have any questions in the comments below! Remember, if there’s anything you can learn from listening to a birth story, it’s that everyone’s experience is different, and the best thing we can do is be open-minded about it all. Dont forget to check out my blooper on Instagram haha! Enjoy <3

Get Free Email Updates!

Be the first to get notified!

I agree to have my personal information transfered to MailChimp ( more information )

I will never give away, trade or sell your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time.

You may also like

Leave a Reply